Diseases Caused By Smoking Cigarettes
The terrible thing is cigarette smoking causes many diseases, harms every organ in your body and over all smokers health is way below those who don’t smoke.
Death Caused By Smoking:
Smoking is the leading cause of death in the U.S and nationwide.
- Cigarette smoking causes 1 in 5 deaths in the U.S nearly 500,00 death each year are caused by smoking cigarettes.
Smoking causes more diseases and cancer each year then the following:
°MOTOR VEHICLE INJURIES
- Smoking has caused death in 90% of men and woman due to lung cancer.
- about 80% of smokers have died from (COPD), & emphysema.
- Cigarette smoking causes increased death in all men and woman from any cause.
Death risk from smoking has increased in the last 50 years men and woman in the U.S
Smokers are more than likely going to have serious health issues then that of a non smokers:
- Numerous studies have proven the health risks of the following:
°Coronary heart disease
°Lung cancer in men and woman increased by a landslide.
Smoking is just overall bad for your health just quit and get healthy for your sake and the ones you love.
You’re at a greater risk for damaging your blood vessels and hear if you’re a smoker.
- Smoking causes strokes and cardiovascular disease which is a leading causes in the united states of death.
- Cardiovascular disease is damage done to your blood vessels and heart,
- Atherosclerosis a condition where a substance called plaque build up on the inner walls of your arteries, building up blocking and making arteries very narrow making it hard for your blood to flow through.
- Heart Attacks are resulted from lack of blood and air flow.
Numerous types of strokes are caused from Cardiovascular disease where caused by smoking cigarettes.
Smoking can cause lung disease by blocking your air sockets:
- Diseases cause by smoking include: Emphysema, COPD, & Chronic bronchitis.
- Almost all cases of lung cancer are caused by cigarette smoking.
- Asama can be triggered into attack if you’re a smoker.
- If you’re a smoker you’re more than likely going to die from COPD then those whom are not smokers.
If you’re a smoker you are more likely to get cancer in any of the following:
- colon and rectum
_Smoking cigarettes is a nasty horrible addictions and we would hate to see you suffer from any of the following. We encourage you to become smoke free as fast as possible.
Other health Risks From Smoking
The list goes on and on with the health risks from smoking cigarettes:
- Pregnancy dangerous including: premature, lack of growth causing underweight babies, SIDS, Ectopic pregnancy, clef lips in babies. Also Note; It can make it harder for a woman to become pregnant if a smoker.
- Cigarette smoking can reduce a mans sperm count making it hard to produce.
- Bone health
- Smoking affects your teeth, gums, skin,hair nails EVERYTHING! Quit smoking today.
Reduced Risks Of Quitting
I mean look at it this way if you can skip out on getting cancer or diseases or strokes or maybe just looking younger or improving your all over body motor skills like breathing, energy regeneration name something wrong and you;re a smoker kick it to the curb and find the results you’re looking for. Good luck stay in tuned and quit smoking , I did it so can you.