Tips For Smoke Free Environment
You want a smoke free environment, to be able to have fresh clean and happy home? Well luckily we have some tips to help!
Clean the house out:
- Go through your house find all of your ashtrays and toss them out. Quitting cigarettes is a good idea and that’s the point we’re aiming for but lets just make the house stop smelling first so you can see the difference.
- Go outside to smoke and if able leave the premises of your home, Smoke cigarettes outside going on a walk. This way you’re at-least getting exercise lol but the point is to eliminate smoking at home at all cost. In or around your home and it cuts back how much you will be smoking.
- Don’t smoke in your car. Get your car a good detail, get the smoke smell out of there and never smoke in the car again. This will also help you cut back cigarette intake.
- Don’t allow anyone to smoke cigarettes on the property, yes this might seem a bit overrated but honestly, if you have real good friends they’ll understand and want to help you succeed. Encourage them to do the same.
- Wash all clothes, sheets, blankets, pillows, everything wash it!!
- Just clean and make the house a smoke free environment.
Try These So Quit Smoking:
- Meditating– you can say it takes to much time but in all honesty 5 minutes a day will even work. Just take time to clear your thoughts, let go of all negative feelings and embrace the good things in life. Breath fresh air, because you now have a smoke free environment to do so in. Even go outside and do this just lay down or sit crisscross applesauce and look at how beautiful the trees and grass and dirt and everything is around you. Appreciate the trees for the oxygen they produce for us it’s a wonderful and beautiful thing really.
- Binaural beats– This is by far my most favorite thing to do, The purpose of the binaural beats are to create certain sound waves that trigger certain receptors in your brain that revolve around certain thing. Having an extremely exhausting/stressful day? Go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaBt0q0Xgr4 as an example of the power they have to complete and heal you. I have had headaches, anxiety, stress, restlessness, depression, lack of self appreciation, lack of positive thoughts. I go and listen to some beats and it truly helps a huge number.
- Breathing techniques: Take a moment when under pressure, breath in 4 seconds allow the air flow to go through your body into your stomach, hold for 2 seconds and let air out for another 4 seconds and repeat and try to fully focus on breathing.
- Do what makes you feel good-Take a bubble bath, go for a jog, or walk (leave cigarettes behind), call up some relatives you are close to or friends get your mind off of smoking cigarettes.
- Stay busy– clean, cook, sew, write, sing, exercise keep your hand occupied with the things you need or enjoy doing. Keep a focused mind on your projects and what you want to do that requires movement and activities.
I hope these tips will help you, they are all self taught and only a few but very effective methods i used to quit smoking and getting the smoke free environment i so long craved for.
anticigarettes.com loves you! Good luck let us know if these help or if you have any questions 🙂